Toribash
Original Post
weird things you do
is there anything that you do regularly that you believe nobody else does
ok like i know this thread is shit but i made it because i feel too weird doing what im about to explain and need to know if anyone else has stuff like this

when i am walking i always plan my next step accordingly to extremely arbitrary criteria made up on the fly. for example if there is bubblegum on a square tile on the ground i always avoid stepping on any tile that is directly to the left, right, up or down of that tile, in a way that the original tile is the center of an infinite cross of infected tiles that i cannot touch
seems like a stupid thing but i am fucking obcessed with that and find myself doing it unvoluntarily with stuff like garbage on the ground, chairs, anything in direct contact with the floor
i have certain places which i consider easy mode (the street for example, since you dont find many objects on the ground there) and others that are hard mode (school, since there is so much bubblegum splattered on the ground and peoples feet) and sometimes i am so concentrated on it that people ask me why i am walking like a moron

i feel like a retard doing this and was wondering if anyone else has something similiar
Last edited by pusga; Jul 18, 2014 at 03:48 AM.
oh yeah