Toribash
Original Post
A blackbelt fest
First off, let me say how amazing it was to fight against everyone in the Black Belt Classic server (200/20 i believe the timeframes went). The amount of dismemberments, the new moves, the amazing momentium and fighting that took place was so... refreshing.

The server truly helped me to believe in toribash again, and I have to thank you guys for that.

I have 5 replays to show you all today:

1111 Great - With Gault, a great player who had his leg hanging out a bit to far. The only reason I won this was because i extended my arm. Had I not done that and slowed him down, he would have ripped me apart.

Thank you Gault.

1111 Epic Win - Although its not the best replay here, this is probably the funniest. I ripped my arm apart and destroyed his legs. Even though most of my power was probably 500 engage distance away, I still managed to beat him.

Thank you Deadly for that fight.

1111 Straddle - A lot of fighting, and then I grab Deadly's last arm and last leg, and subdued him. This was just funny after the fact, when I realized "I just straddled you!?" hence the name.

Again, thank you deadly.

1111 Amazing Madman - I'm not ashamed of it, I got OWNED in this replay. Jato literally ripped me to shreds. I'm glad to have been his punching bag for this replay.

Thank you Jato.

1111 Another Madman - I think I should have named this "Retalliation" because of how it worked. Basically we just tore eachother to pieces.

Gault, thank you.

If you ever lose hope in toribash, just fight a high rank server and fight for a bit. Even though you may lose a lot, you learn new tricks, new momentium techniques, and even find a few good replays to show people.

Rate these if you want, I just wanted to show you how much fun some servers can be.

~Shiroun

P.S. Replays are not in the order I stated here.
Attached Files
1111 Amazing madman.rpl (76.4 KB, 15 views)
1111 another madman.rpl (57.5 KB, 13 views)
1111 GREAT.rpl (38.3 KB, 11 views)
1111 epic win.rpl (68.5 KB, 11 views)
1111 straddle.rpl (46.6 KB, 11 views)