Toribash
Dear relax all,

My real name is Jalen Jason Turpen. I am from the sucky state of Indian.I have been playing this game for about a year and 6 months. I don't consider myself great at any specific mod in the game. Recently though I have been playing a ton of wushu. I find it is the mod where you must necessitate the most.

I want to join ,because welll I have met played etc a lot of people in your clan. Your clan is wushu based which is really cool. I find the "Be formless, shapeless, like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." to be a very different and unique style. I have tried it a few times ,but want to immerse myself around players who play by this motto. I think it would not only make me better ,but make me a more relaxed chill player.I would be honored to join this clan.

I don't think I am a great replay maker ,but down below one of those is a replay of a mad man I made. The other 3 are wushu replays.

sincerely,

Ninjahead

No. Good luck in future search. Sent pm.
Attached Files
Distant.rpl (206.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jun 15, 2014 at 01:30 PM.
#Triggered