Toribash
Original Post
Age Difference on gaming
Alright, since the other thread is going off-topic about 12 year olds playing toribash and shit, let's just make this thread specially for that.

I have been playing Toribash since I was 14, I am 19 now. I have been playing this game a shit ton. What pisses me off is this:

Everyone that played wants the game to get famous, get known.
Well, the game goes somewhat viral, everyone is now bitching about a massive wave of 12 year olds.

May I ask you something? State your opinion aswell.

Was you 12 once? Did you ever play online games at 12?
YES, don't even try to lie. We all was young once and we all progressed to be mature.

Now, another thing: Someone name off 1 game that does not have 12 year olds playing it.... YOU CAN'T!!!

Instead of flipping teh fuck out and acting like a 12 year old yourself, you can help these young new faces that join Toribash into being mature and shit. Set a role for yourself, be a role model. It may be a game, but you can help influence a child that plays a game. You can give him/her life tips, and you can show him/her around the game.

Plus, most of you bitching about "NO NO PEWDIEPWN, NO 12 YEAR OLDS" you're probably 13-16 yourself, so you have no fucking room to talk and plus, you're being immature by not wanting kids to play this game.

Now, I want to hear others opinions about kids playing online games.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me