Toribash
I will try more hard this time, so here is my app for Gream Reapears:

So i am 13 years old (borned in 2000) , i am a student in 7th class and i have a dream: to become an airplnae pilot. At the moment i am living in a small city with 28,4k citizens, situated on the South part of my country, also crossed by the Danube. My country is Romania (EEST-GMT 3+), a mid-size country situaded in the East par of the Europe.

I have a big-sister, she is 20 years old , and she is at law university, and wants to become a judge or a lawyer. I am very prouad to have a sister like her. . My familly is a very smart one. My mother and father are engineers. They always tell me to study hard to become what i want. I am very happy to have a familly like my...

Now about my game activity:
I started this game 2 years ago, i found it on the internet. I searched some internet games to play and i found this game: "Toribash". The toribash version for internet was so retarded and i didn't understand it at that time, but after i dowloaded the version for OSX, i understood it. When i was at blue belt, i was confused that other players were so good, but now when i am 5th dan black belt i can beat anyone . When i was blue belt, i stoped playing for 3 months, and i started it again on 18 july 2012, the date i joined the community. I play this game like every day, when i don't have what to do i play this game . My forum activity is also every day.

I can't help Reapears with skills like, art or video making sorry. I didn't have so far a clan. I was banned for plagiarism in past, but now i never do this.

I hope now i make a good app, i wish i could join the Gream Reapears, but now you decide.

This was my app.