Toribash
Gamer Card
Who is imaSlayaa?
(I am imaSlayaa! duh!)My in real life name is William and I am 12 years of age although I am very mature(Unfortunately I feel like my age will restrict me from joining this clan), I live in New Zealand(It is near Australia if you are unaware).I am also a very passionate gamer my favourite games include: Toribash, TF2 and Minecraft. As of posting this app I have 4951 QI, In short that means I am 4th dan black belt, 49 games away from 5th dan black belt. My favorite mods are: Aikido, ABD and ErthTkV2.My skype is will.toon1

Why I choose Essence
I choose Essence for many reasons, 1. You guys are very active in-fact while I was typing up this app I refreshed the application thread and there was more posts, 2. Essence is professional and relaxed at the same time, 3. I have been watching 19concon on youtube and he reps essence so well, 4. The old clan I was in (Pyro) died and all the members have seemed to apply here.

Strengths & Weaknesses
Strengths:
I am a very skilled player in ErthTKV2, Aikido and ABD. I never give up(This is actually a weakness es-well :/)
Weaknesses:
I can get very competitive especially with a smack talker in the lobby and this leads to a few arguments and my other weakness does not help, I never give up, most people will say this is a strength but it its both, Because... I never give up in an argument the only way to stop is: 1. I win the argument, 2. I leave the lobby.

Previous Clans
Previous clans: Foxx Trats, Legion, IZTD Warriors and Pyro Technics.
Reason for leaving Foxx Traits: Clan died
Reason for leaving Legion: I made my own clan with a few friends
Reason for leaving IZTD Warriors: Clan died
Reason for leaving Pyro Technics: Clan died

Thanks! imaSlayaa
Pancakes
-----
Sorry about low post rate, I didn't really post much until about a month or two ago.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jan 26, 2014 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump