Toribash
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Looking good! But is there supposed to be an extra gap between diplomacy and the essence manual links? Also the branches heading looking like it's paired with the word under it lol, I would say make it underlined but you would need to change the administration heading too for continuity and I have no idea how it will look.

Indeed there is. I have a habit of separating certain things with spaces if they're in their own sort of grouping. I do that mainly when something doesn't need a title for it. The first three buttons are specifically for clan-like processes, such as the forum, the roster, and the alliances, but the Essence Manual falls more into an 'information' category, so I've left a space between them.

Mh, perhaps I can fix that by adding a space in, or by creating a slight color variation.
I'll try the space and throw that up now. Let me know what you think when you see it.

Originally Posted by Pivotbash View Post
I like the directory, Rapp!

Thank you very much Pivot. I'm glad you like it.

Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Did he change it up? I better go take a look at it. The directory, if used properly, can be really helpful actually.

I've condensed it and organized it more so that it's more useable.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]