Toribash
Original Post
Mighty No. 9
From the creators of Megaman comes a new tittle:

Originally Posted by Kotaku
Inafune and crew want got over $900,000 to make Mighty No. 9 happen, and they hope to bring it to Steam in early 2015. They just announced the game at Inafune's PAX Prime panel in Seattle today. It's basically Mega Man with a new name. There's a neat-sounding documentary attached, too.

Got funded amazingly fast, in less than 24 hours. Here's their kickstarter (They've got stretch goals and more info there): http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o9/mighty-no-9
Most of the info is on the link above, so I'd really advise clicking if you're interested.

Some concept art from the kickstarter:

If art style says anything it seems like it'll feel like the older Megaman tittles. But that's really a more of a guess that anything else. I loved the worn-down environments of the megaman-zero series (Worn-down doesn't really do justice to the environments of the game. But I can't think of a better way to put it atm), so I'm not really hyped up as far as visuals go for this one.

Your thoughts? Personally, I'm curious if Capcom will go for a lawsuit as that was a possibility he considered in the video.
Last edited by GoodBox; Sep 3, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
(>^_^)>