Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

===Contact Info:

*Skype Account "Which will be added to the SkypeGroup" I currently don't have one since I still live with my parents cause I can't apply for a house yet.

*List my alt accounts: SynixNinja <---- I'm using now ----> MAIN ShadowKile "Now Banned so can't see account ]

===Describe your self briefly.

The first day I was just a normal human. But then a SCIENTIST A.K.A named Dr. Robotic was in my house with a knife. He stabbed me a replaced me with a robot head and a ninja nametag on top of it. I was called [SYNIX NINJA], I was born to kill every enemy I see. Even, my family. {Real Life Story} I am 15 years old and I am still living with my parents and caring for them. My mom is in the hostpital now and resting. My dad is at home eating lunch =-=. My name is Jake Coller and I am applying for this group.

===Why do you want to join Oblv? -- I would like to join because I saw many players including vlad play someday. They we're very good players. I wanted to be like them but I couldn't catch up. This day maybe be mine. STAND STRONG -Synix

===Describe your self to toribash and the forum community, and how active are you, and did you ever join other clans? I joined 3, one was called Decap, another one was called [NINJA] and the last one is now called Stealth. I am active in forums when I got use to it. I am now use to it and pretty active for shouts and stuff. I am VERY active in game usually.

===What is my favorite territory color? I suppose green.

I don't want to do fun questions or anything else. I'm pretty depressed now.
I am synixninja and I wrote this apply. Thank you for your time.