Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: SoulKnife [Inside Toribash Name]
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have only been through a ban for no reason.
As back in 2009 I had been playing lately active. Players told me to go away because of my belt and my skill and stuff one reported me once for a reason or so. That reason because I said "Stop You Little Idiot" but then bad cames happened... The whole server reported me for no reason. I have been warned 1 time.. When the warn was off I came back nicely, but still people reported me then I have been banned...
Why do you want me: I've been traveling to find a group great like this. Many people don't accept me because of my belt and they don't believe me. I hope you do c:.
Best mods and worst: My best mods so far are: Runkido,Aikido/bigdojo,X-Spar, and parkour. Worst mods so far: Judo, Mushu and Teakkyon.
One or Two paragraphs about yours self. I started toribash in 2007 when it half came out or something like that. I came to a world but I didn't know anything. A player named Hampa with no clan tag said: [You must focus are your ability] I said [Ok]
I came on with'n a year I been 4th dan then all the rucket had started. "ONE PARGRAPH COMPLETED" Thank you for your time reading all of this. I hopefully think I will get accepted.
~Soul