Ranking
Well, considering I missed this whole thing go down. I'm going to say straight up that those who opposed are those who were butthurt by the surprise,arguments where not about the actual matter at hand but instead that of feeling left out. How about a pm to Trip (you know,the guy that has lead eVo for years and the guy we "trust") first and find out why? Instead of a public display of purely what can be seen as trust issues and handling it like kids. If-for example you took the private route and spoke to trip you would have a better understanding. Instead it was an absolute attack on trip in public. Good job on that,shows how much respect there is. Pressure + guilt is how you got your argument to succeed in the end. I stand by my thoughts,won't apologize or say shit I don't mean. All-in-all,you new kids got in really easily and seems like it was for the rep instead of actually joining our "family". You want to talk about that bond? Just like blueEvil right? Those who are blind cannot see,and attacking trip was not the right way to go.

Those that were on the chopping block,you know my thoughts. I stand by what was discussed and I trust it was the correct decision. It was not something decided over night,but you had the guys who didn't know much back you up so well done,you get to stay. My approval though,you'll have to earn it.

So disappointed in the way eVo members handled this. Trip,you may lead me any day.

Another thing,"dictatorship" was used. Hahaha,because obviously 2 people were left out? Get over it guys,I hope you enjoyed "be leader for a day" day today. Next time perhaps trust the leader you have all these years. Disgraceful,thought there would be more respect.
Last edited by CoKe; Jun 7, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂