Toribash
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Belt (4th dan minimum):6th Dan Black Belt
Country/GMT:England,UK GMT: +-0
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):I have not quite yet played for a year. I played since August 7th 2012
Forum Activity (From 1-10):7/10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9/10
Previous Clans: Marines, Echo, iCoF
Why did you leave/get kicked?: Marines-Clan is dying. Echo - Died. iCoF - kicked by co-leader for arguing
Special Skills?: I can't make art like Taroni, but I can make ok textures.
Any infractions/bans?: None

For the moment I tend to a no.

Originally Posted by misterMAT2 View Post
Belt (4th dan minimum):4th dan(200 games from 5th)
Country/GMT:Spain GMT +1 (In the summer united states most of the time eastern central)
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):since 2011(but i quit for a year so my skill went quite down and thats why belt is so low.
Forum Activity (From 1-10):9(i normally just read whats going on but i will post every once and a while mostly on the weekends because im having problems with school right now so wont be able to get online as much)
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9
Previous Clans:Marines,Quantum
Why did you leave/get kicked?:I left marines because they are closing soon,and i left quantum because they died
Special Skills?: I can make signatures and Avatars,im still getting into art but i will learn this summer a bit more.
Any infractions/bans?:Well i got two warnings for useless posts.

Not sure about you yet.

Originally Posted by noelpro View Post
Hi i am Noel12344 i cant post on that because of my email problems so i will post on this because this works

I am age 15
country USA
I am a 7th dan belt almost 8th dan

I will try to be active on this so if you want you can invite this too so i can post alot on this

Game activity 9/10

previous clans marines , Brknsoul (might not know the clan its pretty old about 2 or 1 year old )

I left because the deak said the clan will be done for i will leave the clan so no leader = big problems

special skills well i wouldnt say i am good at aikido type mods so i can make some money off of clan wars for the reaper bank

I do not have any bans

BONUS : Tell us about your self

I am a 15 year old living in texas with 4 sisters and 1 brother im the oldest and i am a pretty nice guy and i am pretty mature so other people wont think that reaper is full of babys

And btw if you say yes to me plz send the invite to Noel12344 and if you want me to be active send a invite to this too

I would give you a go. Btw. the problems with posting should be fixed now, try it

Originally Posted by SetTHat View Post
Been a while since i've had to make an application so please bear with me here.

My name's Nick, I'm 17 years old and I'm from the United States(-6 GMT). I've been playing toribash off and on for 4 years I've gotten to 6th dan. I usually play a few times a week or if I see someone I know ingame I'll join them. My forum activity right now would be about 7 but it will increase soon because finals are almost over. I've been in a few clans which were Pure, Maring Force Recon, and Toxic. I ran Pure until it died last year, I also co-lead MFR until some changes in power came about which I didn't really like, and I only joined Toxic to help the leader with his clan page then I left which is what we agreed upon. I do have a few infractions that I'm not very proud of. I have one infraction for insulting other members and two for ignoring rules. I'm applying for Grim Reapers because from what I've read from some of your threads you all seem to be a talented and mature clan. Another reason is because ViperTech is the only person I really remember from before I came back. Not sure if he'll remember me but my other account was Nick96 which is where he would know me from I believe.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Same as with Noel, I think a trial wont hurt. And yes, I remember you
Check my Soundcloud ;)