Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Kay, so i did some progress of my own here but i'll throw my vision here for sharing/editing ;d We can pretty much continue the story, but fl0wers still gotta do their char's. I figured i'd leave that up to you guys to settle. Once that's done it will be significantly easier to progress through the story. I extra left Fish's character open for everyone ;d, he'll be the evil boss to fight then.

I divided the story into three episodes, each episode carrying certain chapters. With snake's raw draft, i was able to figure out the first one, since well, it's the simplest. We can all decide what comes after. I was trying to keep a fine line from being too serious or nonsensical, that doesn't mean we can't include anything hilarious,drama etc, by all means, please. Should be good enough to work with.

I know at certain parts i might've gone too much into detail, but bleh i'm doing this for the first time and i got real hooked ;d also i figured if Bojan's doing the comic, he could put all that detail to use. I'll c/p this stuff here, add your own editions in posts or idk.

flora stowy :3

characters

Last edited by k6vamees; Apr 19, 2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: editions to char list
But why's the rum gone? :v