Toribash
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump...

Got the game around a month ago. Now I've got 19 hours on it and I've beaten the full game twice (killed Mom's heart, that is) ;o

I really like roguelikes so this was something I had to have, especially since it costs only 5 € from Steam.
Gotta love the black humor. I laughed really hard when I got Max's head (crying Isaac -> Found Max's head! -> Isaac cries a lot, getting a tear power-up)
The soundtrack is great, too. I bought it along with the game and the DLC, lovin' the music for the Caves ;o

Just beat the game with Judas. I had full speed and full fire rate and really hot damage. Was rather easy to beat everything.
well, on to the depths of The Binding of Isaac again. Brimstone + Pony = Power!!

EDIT: rofl just finished the second challenge, 7 Years Bad Luck. I had explosive shots (also got quad shot but the explosive ones overwrote them), the Halo (all stats up), Ghost Baby, second phase of Meat Boy and Parasite Shot (shots get split to two when it hits an enemy, a wall or a rock or anything similar). Everything died so quickly, there was no sign of any unluckiness. Well, that's one challenge down... ;o

did u got the addon thingy wrath of the lamb too? much much much more fun with it!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken