Toribash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Hello, My name is Nyann, I am a second dan player (I know, 4th dan is required, but I thought I should give it a shot either way, maybe you guys can overlook the belt part.) I am 18 years old, currently working and attending college and living in the UK(Northern Ireland) GMT+0 .
I've been playing Toribash since May 2011 but only started using the forums around September 2011. Since then my forum activity has been fairly reasonable, but picked up quite a bit towards summer 2012, since then I use the forums almost everyday, though the majority of it is just lurking at the minute. My in-game activity is around the same, if not better, not really much to talk about there, I'm normally playing ABD or Running.tbm.
Since I started toribash, I've only been in two clans. One being [Wicked] which died out about a year ago, last time I remember it was November 2011. Then, I joined [Ethr] in July 2012, and stayed with it for nearly 8 months, co-lead for 3 of them. Left it due to immaturity though. So I guess the main thing I'm looking for in a clan would be mature members.
Now, there is not really much reason to pick me over the average toribash member, as I don't really bring any really special skills the clan. I will admit that. I can't make textures / edit videos / Market like a god.
However, I will try my best to keep a good reputation for the clan. I will try to promote it when necessary and help in any events I can. - I have not broken any rules of toribash that I am aware of since I have never received an infraction or ban.

Thank you for reviewing my application. Have a good day.

No from me sorry, We have a VERY bad history together & yeah.
I'm willing to discuss things in IRC. But other then that solid NO from me.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP