Toribash
Original Post
Dear RAWR
Good day, guys!
I wanted write this many times ago, but i felt insecure about this (many old players etc) so i did not. I want to do this now. Yes, i'm really want to join in. I know that u won't see new guys in your clan, you have something like family (maybe). You can say me "no". You can say something about "we have one Hug and we don't need another one" or something like that, i saw many applications and i read your answers. You have nice imagination btw. So, it's in your power to say me "no".
But i must try.
So, my name is Max. I'm 17 and i'm from sweet country which named Ukraine. Some words about my hobbies. I'm playing on guitar about 5 years. I really like folk/viking/pagan metal. I'm interested in Norwegian and Finnish culture. I like to draw. I want to work in 3d industry and i have nice perspectives in this way.
Oh, about tori. I'm playing about 5 years. I was in USSR long time ago and i was in Silver. I had left this clans. USSR cuz they started suck hard and Silver cuz they started make some shit (invite dumbs etc). I'm texture maker since 2010.
I have many works. I'm in Rubash org on Tourney hoster position.
Ohh, i don't really know what to say. If u want u can ask me.
Ty for attention.
P.S.
Sorry for my bad english :s
Last edited by Hug; Mar 11, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE