4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by snob View Post
meh, I'm at expo and I will hang here for loooooong time

Great, I'm adding you to the roster then. :]

Originally Posted by William View Post
hahah, sounds boring xD

Anyway, finished my exams. So, done with half of the uni year!And, my dad actually applied for internet(although kinda shitty), so I'll be much more active soon. 12 days of chill for now :P.

Good to hear that!

And Bojan, just for clarity. We used the mods not as an e-pen pump, but it was for the functionality.

As long no one is acting as a manager of a 'Naked Hustle' magazine, it's ok! ;]
Although, I was referring to some other mods, those with much greater powers... You know which ones.

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
While it is great to see a new version of fl0w back, please don't stray into useless posts like "good to see you back" n stuff.

(While it is great, pm is for the stuff)

Thanks guys o7

Some of the members are excited, don't be to hard on them, Erth. :]

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
You're welcome.

Also, have fun guys, I give you my blessings.
See ya in game.

Thx!

Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
A suggestion by carey as a little kickoff.

If we can form a team of players, sure, why not. Right now I think we are not yet strong enough, unless it's a exhibition type of a war, where we just come, fight and chill out, without high stakes, more of a friendly gathering of two clans.
We can discuss about it and see how to do this.

Things planned for now:

- Open event with tablets that needs to be translated (promotion of our new clan)
- Start working on member pictures ( I have some ideas and I'll post it soon so you can tell me what do you think)
- Register clan with Toriclan system and chose our tag. (Deprav proposed to me two options on PM: [lQ] that looks like strange letter from tablets {although it looks like IQ to me :] } or [LiQuid]

So, what do u think about our tag?
My proposition is something like this: [~Q~]
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Feb 13, 2013 at 05:04 PM.