Toribash
Original Post
[Secret]About Death9535 ^_^
Hey guys I'm back . Also like last time I can't say my name but I want to tell you my story. A long time ago when I was in 4th grade my Mommom asked me if I wanted to travel around the US. I said yes.
We traveled to state to state. But as we Traveled I did not want to travel anymore while I was getting homeschooled. And everytime I go somewhere and see someone my age I don't know how to act around them. (13) Then here comes my Mommom having back problems. She goes to the hospital and then she has more problems. In free times I been playing a lot of games and my brother from another mother show me theses games. When I kept playing and playing I got more addicted to play on computer games. I play a hole bunch of games. Some of these games are call, Darkorbit, (this I played with I was 11)>>Club Penguin , Wizard101, Pirate101, Rumble fighter, and my friend showed me this game, toribash. I saw it and the first day I tried it I said, "This game is to hard" also I thought it looked weird. The next day I am on a server and I kept trying and I got way better and I understood it more. But then again all these other games I go on I still go on and I take a break of other games. Its like a cycle of games that I go on. But since I played toribash I always wanted to be like Oblivion and Nuthug mixed. So I try to make replay and go online and do my best so I can become known but so far I think everyone thinks I am noob. I also had a friend that became famous last year he is Jisse. I was friends with him when he was in hunters. Me him and my other friends we spar most of the time we see each other. But I have not giving up yet on be coming famous on here. Ill just have to work harder >:|.
Well anyway, I am 14 years old and my 2 Favorite threads are [Chat] General Discussion, and [Celebrate]Secret Birthdays. Also the threads I would like to change are [Replays] Secret Replays and [Secret] Inactivity/Probation. I would like to change [Replays] Secret Replays because more people would probably want to comment on the replay. Also I would like to change [Secret] Inactivity/Probation so people can just post there if there quitting instead of making a new thread. My interest's are Video making and Sparring on toribash. In real life I would like to ride on my Ripstick and meeting new people.

Thanks guys for letting me back in. I am so happy right now I might explode! x. x
Replay thread

Just made...