Toribash
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
I saw that post he made there was no reason for him too be banned in my view..But again I am not the one with power

As always, they was warned. Not listening to staffs orders/not following rules end up in infractions.

Originally Posted by Jinday View Post
Hey Viper!

I would really want to be a Reaper, I was proud of it. Some time ago people were afraid of Reapers, were saying "Oh no, there are Reapers coming, let's get out of here..." etc...
But, what is Reapers now? Viper, Moncho and Alex? But where are Dylan, Lelbi, liorke, Danzu, marduk, NicolasRev - that is a root and proud of "Reaper"....
Now I'm really dissapointed in clan, sorry Viper, but didn't u make a mistake? I see no point to join back...

Uhm, I don't count the activity check and the consequences as a mistake. The main reason to get official IS activity on the forum. Dunno why thats the main reason but thats what counts for the judges. And hell, it was so easy to just throw in a single post that shows that you are active or not?
Yes, I also miss the guys, thats for sure. But I also have to take action if the inactivity grows more and more and nearly 80% of the members don't show up here.
Too bad that you don't wanna join back, but that's your choice. I cannot force anyone to join back, I just gave all kicked ones the possibility to get back in.

Originally Posted by Jinday View Post
And as u know, ppl said that I'm annoying in a forum when I tried to ask ppl be more active, I cried to all to be more ingame - that is the reason why I stopped posting...

Hope you have no bad minds about me, so good luck and have a good time!

Best regards, Jinday
ExReaper from Kazakhstan
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...358358&page=59

I'll be missing this pic...

Nah, I don't have bad minds nor am I dissapointed. I just want an active clan. A clan where members talk to eachother, get in contact, ingame also as at forum.
We have an IRC channel but only a handful of the members use it. We have this thread...also just a bunch of members posted there over the last weeks.
What do you think I should do? Waiting for the hell to freeze until the activity is that high that we can app for officialness with a GOOD chance to get it?
Check my Soundcloud ;)