Ranking
Name:Mercykiller
Belt:Black
Past Clans:Humans(ldr)-Elementofdeath(ldr)-kick(ldr)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):merkiler I forget the pass
Bought QI?:no I didn't
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:wushu,akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):market and sometimes art
GMT:+2
Player Card:I will post it after I finish this app because I am on phone
About yourself:i am a good player I respect every1 and after every single match I say gg and in tourneys I say good luck and I get alit of friends I like ppl and ppl like me xD and I wanna join this clan because it's skilled and active and i am finding active clan because I very active player and ready for any questions or test but now no because I will sleep tomorrow I wish u test me
Why you want to join [eVo]:bec:it have very good player and active members and skilled also
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I will send tc and help it with art and I will be very good player man of honest to this clan
-----
And here is my player card don't care about chronus I just bought it for marketing... I have vampire force radioactive and alot lol http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...me=mercykiller Soorry but I am on phone today
Last edited by mercykiller; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Old Is always GOLD