Toribash
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I loved that game. (See one bolded) I can't get past chapter 21 though

Also that game I said was weird... I'm sorry I love the story so much. I was wrong to have said. But I feel like I haven't hit the sad part yet, I'm only in Act 3 are there more?

Chapter 21 was against who with what army and CO choices?

And are you talking about Katawa Shoujo, or MGQ? Cause Katawa Shoujo has like, 5 arcs with 3 acts each. And MGQ's 3rd part is coming out who knows when and isn't divided into acts (according to the translated version I use at least).

So I'm assuming KS. And the answer to that is, depending on the character, the sad part might not be too sad for you. Emi's story didn't affect me too much, but Hanako's story put me into depression. Then again, some people said that Hanako's was too rushed, but blah blah blah I don't care, I sympathized with her. So ya, you might go into it feeling no sadness at all, in which case you came for what most of 4chan came for, and got it. Unlike the rest of them, who left crying mantears.

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Oh god damnit I was going to say MGQ :c

Except you can't really end that prematurely and all your choices except for like 2 actually make a difference in the (eventual not quite there yet) end.

I would argue getting addicted to succubus vagina and thus participating in gladiatorial combat with monsters for the rest of your life, rather than saving the world, as a premature ending.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games