Toribash
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
You are talking about another kind of players, not "openers users" "super noob users".

thats the core population of toribash. sometimes you need to show the right way for player in order to make him better.

there are alot of players on my memory who become great after you show em the ropes and the way to improve their skills.

as result you may see few black belt players who play on level close to 10th dns and master belts, while we (me atleast) learned all of this hard way and it took lots of time.

the ultimate goal of this org is very simple: show things to look up for, and to help "ultimate noobs" to become good players in short ammount of time (with tutorials)
this is why we make tutorials, promote improv etc.
we show how it should get done, show an example. if we will just say "play as you like, you can join if you play with openers", we will get waaaay more members, but what for? to get another random joke organization? nope. NEVER.

we all gone thru period of "I NEED TO GET LOTS OF TC" but there are other way more interesting things then rushung ftw in any cost.
Last edited by snake; Sep 9, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15