Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks mate, glad to hear that! c:

Also, NEWSSSSSS:

1: Shop UI is 90% done, just need to program and sprite up the skill tree.

2: New global enemy dakka variable implemented, so enemies shoot more on higher difficulties, and slightly less on Easy. Current table is like so:

Easy: 60% damage, 90% RoF
Normal: 100% damage, 100% RoF
Hard: 150% damage, 105% RoF
Nightmare: 200% damage, 120% RoF
EPIC MAN MODE >:C: 2000% damage, 150% RoF

So on top of enemies doing completely ridiculous damage on EPIC MAN MODE >:C, they also shoot 50% faster now. Yes, this makes it WAY harder. This is intentional, EPIC MAN MODE >:C is supposed to be the kind of difficulty that makes pro players wonder what the hell i was thinking. Might make an intermediate difficulty between Nightmare and EPIC MAN MODE >:C (Rude Awakening?) to compensate for this.

3: Heavy Wedge added to the enemy arsenal. Standard wedges just die too easily by that point, so here's a new zerg rush foe with four times the health. On top of this, i also made a Yellow Spreader, which fires a five shot spread, and a Yellow Fan, which has four guns and shoots more. Wonder what that looks like on the new EPIC MAN MODE >:C? Well, here you go.

All of those shots will instantly kill an unprotected player.

4: SOMTHIN WRONG HERE (it's supposed to reflect the shots)

I was originally hoping to have this update out before the 14th, but this is starting to look very unlikely. Why? Well, i'm gone on a field trip from the 14th to the 24th, so no developing will happen there.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol