Toribash
Application
Hey, im here for an application to [Phantom]. More specifically the "Trial Members" if you have that option... as burned21 is not a Black belt and I'm currently a Green belt(next paragraph for info on that). I play mostly on burned21 I only use this account for a bit of extra TC and buying and selling items on the market.

Instead of tip-toeing around and giving you my life story (boring), I'll get straight to it. I am applicating for burned21, you may be asking yourself, "but... this is posted by zivius..." and you would be correct. The only problem is, when I made my main account I didn't include the e-mail, which inadvertedly led to this account. I have tried getting my e-mail onto burned21 and it sends me straight to notifications. I check my e-mail, and nothing is sent, and I've been trying for weeks now. Nothing...

Now, onto the juicy bit, I would like to join this clan because I have seen the frienships, the equality of pwnage shared, that I would love to be a part of. Secondly, this is one of THE best clans in my opinion. I personally love the fact that the clan is not overly judgemental, and I'm sure I'll be treated fairly. I can hope, right? XD. Oh, and did I mention I can help spread the pwnage... that too...

I got no plastic in the chest region
-Burned21