Endurance Onslaught 6.0
  • Belt- Brown (Second Dan)
  • Timezone- USA (+6)
  • Preferable mod- Aikidobigdojo (Depending on how the first two turns go, I change my play style accordingly)
  • Reason for joining- I have wanted to be in an official clan for a while now. After I took a two year break from toribash, I have been looking for a clan that is organized and efficient.
  • Past clans- [SoA], [TLL], and [-ethr]
  • Forum/IRC activity- Good activity on the forums, but I do not go into IRC very often
  • Referral/invitation- Hotshot, FrinJeka, Haxu
  • Infraction/ban history- Was banned for being an alt of a duel scammer, was unbanned when GMs were shown proof of not being his alt.
  • Skill sets (art, replays, video)- I like texturing, but am not very good at it. See replays as attatchments.
  • About yourself- I am 15 years old. I joined toribash in 2010 and took a break from it in 2011. My hobbies include soccer, rock climbing, swimming, reading, and ofc gaming.
  • Any other relevant information- Plorpus was my main account. He was a second dan who is now inactive. Also, I talked to Hotshot and he said single player replays only help slightly. Those are really the only ones i save. Also, FrinJeka says to put the fact that I had an 18 streak in the recruitment server on here.
And for my element I would like to be an Earth Chupacabra.
Attached Files
halfkicks3.rpl (109.6 KB, 5 views)
Punch_turnabout5.rpl (169.9 KB, 5 views)
devastating_punch6.rpl (131.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Slant; Jun 26, 2012 at 03:48 AM.