Toribash
Hello people.

Name: My name is Alexander. Also known as Hours ingame.
Belt: Im currently blue :P Well, let me take it simple, I had and haves alot of accounts.
Past Clans: My first clan was Of course Bleu. Then I applied to Extreme and been there since then.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): Damn, its alot. MultiKiller, Lovekiller, Secritarian, Alex1FR, ThatCoolGuy, NutBass, Zombzor, ExtHours. Most of them was removed in the big hack of... 2010 or 2011? can't really remember :P
Bought QI?: Nothing. Im playing like a man, not like a kid.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None actually :/ Mocucha came up with the idea that I should join eVo so I was like, lets give it a shot.
Modes your good at: Mostly sparring and tricking. Aikido if there isn't any shovelers :P
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Actually video making. 97Hours is one and TeaCherry Editing is one.
GMT: +1 Sweden

Player Card:

About yourself: Im almost 15 years old. I've been playing toribash for about 3 years. For about two months ago I left the community. Now Im back because I can't really quit a game I've been playing that long. Um, I live in sweden. Im pretty good at tricking on my trampoline. Um, I have a PS3, a Xbox 360 and a computer. Ofc. What could I say more? Oh, I love to make videos. Im using After Effects and Sony vegas. I really love to play games. Im mostly a DiRT fan but Im starting to get more into Cod. I love to trick and spar people in Tb. Um... Im in 8th grade in school. Next session 9th. My intrests... Well, playing games and editing videos.
^Long Story short^
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because eVo seems like a great clan. My three biggest fans (Largekilla, Tripstone and Obazu) are in the clan. And I think I could make alot of good friends here.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Tactics, humor... Well I could say, if I looses a match, like a 750tc torney, I won't rage. I will just be; Hm, congratz, lets do it again.
What more, I could bring some TC... I currently have about 150k. Mostly rising.

So, thats my app.
I can't really play in-game anymore today.
Maybe tomorrow.

Oh, by the way.
Anyone want replays? Proof that I ain't that bad at the game.
Attached Files
#Hrs - [M] Asparial V2.rpl (142.6 KB, 6 views)
#Hrs - [M] Beam v3.rpl (116.0 KB, 6 views)
#Hrs - [OS] Mocucha Spar.rpl (551.5 KB, 7 views)
#Hrs - [T] Quad.rpl (104.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Hours; May 6, 2012 at 02:22 AM.
M I N I V A N