Toribash
Natejas

The Dynamite that never went boom- I don't have much to say about it, the opener was rather generic, and you didn't look like you were controlling what your tori did, more or less just having him go for hits, instead of putting style into it. Try relaxing more and working on your flow.

Falcon Pawnch- No. Just no.

When the sky begins to fall- I don't like it. Your opener could have been good, but you made it weird with your extended abs. You lose a lot of momentum with it, and you never really kept much flow. Your first hit was good, but it was awkward to watch.

So, you have a LONG way to go before reapplying, and I hope you understand that. If you haven't already, make a replay thread on the forums, and just have people watch and comment, you will see big improvements, and have some ormo members watch them, PM them sometimes, they don't bite(Unless you like it like that, than by all means, go right ahead.) No for now.

------------------------------

oranganeh

I want someone else, that does realism/parkour to do these. PM oblivion or someone of the sort. I'm not qualified to judge something I don't do very well. Although, if I had to put my rating out their, it would be a No, they aren't mind boggling.

------------------------------

biocrack14

KO- Very well exucuted, I enjoyed watching it. Some of the hits were rather off and weird, but overall it wasn't a eye sore to watch.

Caramel Guide- Generic opener for something like that, and I expected what you did to happen. A little messy on parts, and a bit of twitching, but really it wasn't half bad.

The chosen- You twitched A LOT during this replay. I don't like it, and after seeing what you had in the last too, I was extremely disapointed on what happened.

Change your last replay with something else. I'm on the fence on what you got going on, but I don't want to say no from your last replay. Change it out with a newly made replay. I'll say yes or no from that.

I rushed what I was doing, feel free to PM me if you want a more in-depth CnC of why you didn't make it.