Toribash
I might as well bandwagon.
As most of you know my name is Rehbney, I am pure-bred Aussie with a white mother and aboriginal father.
Both my parents are deceased, mother taking on cancer for 3 months, and father who lost his life in 9/11.
I think I'm about 19ish, but I tend to forget a lot.
I am currently a manager of an IT store and I am single.
I grew up a pretty brutal life, because of my parents dying at a young age I was forced into a foster home of my aunt, who wasn't the kindest of people. She ignored when I was crying in pain, and if I was crying too much (especially if she was watching T.V) she would hit me; if I swore or back-chatted she would force a bar of soap into my mouth and made me hold it in there for five minutes.

My uncle was a better person, however he worked as a taxi driver so he wasn't there much, and he would often overlook some of the stuff that went down. He only really stood up for me when my aunt threatened me with a butcher knife. I now notice that she would be less violent towards me after that.
In school I was mainly silent, however I often found myself in fights mainly defending people who was being picked on. I guess I was an anti-bully due to my up bringing. I made a lot of friends for sticking up for people, and even though they wanted to kick my teeth in, I gained respect from the bullies for not being easy to take down in a fight.

In 10th grade I got 3 of my ribs shattered by a gang of people who I stopped from beating up one of my friends. Although, I must say I broke a kids nose and fractured another person's jaw bone.
That was all the excitement I really got out of my school years.
I passed 12th grade with flying colours and moved out of my sadistic aunt's house into a apartment with my mate Kris, who still lives with me, but in our own home.
I have many mental problems, including: ADD, ADHD, depression/anxiety, and insomnia.
I was often picked on for having ADD and ADHD, which lend into depression, and the anxiety apparently came from my aunt. I have insomnia thanks to nightmares caused by my aunt and how my mother died in front of me.
That's all I'm going to share, cheers.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls