Toribash
I tend to go by Chris, or CMF. Now I’m definitely not the most active person on the Forums the reason why i haven't posted on the forums is simply because I never had any interest, but just ask and I'll to start posting I have just come back from a spot of inactivity, about five months because of surgery and school. (believe me it was alot of work) As for my current activity, I am quite active ingame, I try to get ingame as much as possible in a day, however I do have to school is a factor ...And IRC time? My computer sucks so I'm normally not on,

Ima stop rambling, just for you reader! I’ve never been banned.
I live in the Chicago suburbs in IL,USA therefore I normally dwell around CST, However I am on at random times through out the day , so it really doesn’t matter to me.

But changing back to the Toribash Community, I play my best in a range of mods, However I normally play Judo and Akindo, I do play mosy mods however, I’m not a pro who plays one mod, I’m diverse and try any mod, as for professional playing, I’m currently brown belt, I don’t find belt too important anymore, as my skills are sometimes that of a dan or a green belt.

On the note of professions, I’m not amazing at any certain types of toribash “profession” I can’t do art because I’m artistically handicapped, My music sense is listening only, and well, I guess I’m somewhat useless as a professional, I do however reserve a small right to say I am slightly good at MP, but I don't do single player replays because anyone with a slight bit of skill can slave over the computer to make one. I choose not to play for tc. As for myself, I could write a thesis on myself, however I won’t, I’ll tell you this simple thing – “I don’t take crap” I will not stand for idiots, or blindingly obvious trolls, unless I am aware of the troll – However that doesn’t mean I won’t have fun, I am here to have fun after all. And that’s why I want to join Revenge. Because I want to be in a fun, less serious, laid back community, I'm not looking for constant duelling or clan wars, I’m looking for a name to be tagged with, that shows I am part of a community, and I’m looking for some fun, not insane amounts of competition, but I think that'll be a fun, special treat.
long post is long!Chris(CMF) If you wish you can test me you'll just have to /sa OMFGDIE