Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[PsY]Wanna be a moderator for our board.
This time as you know figh is perma ban and its to hard to he lift it. Also i decide to make this thread for the clan members only.

As i said beforefigh is permaban and i think that he won't get back, till he make another acc and get 3rd dan.

This thread is to request a modertor for our board, as the little say.

You have to make an app saying why would you like to become a moderator. And tell us about your experiences moderating, putting some links that can show us that you already know what is the work for a moderator.

We do not care about how is the app. It can be a free form We do not want to see that you are talking about your life and those things cuz we don't care about it. We just need to know your forums experiences as said before your moderating experiences and i hope that we can find someone leyal to the clan. Someone that is completely sure that won't quit the clan.

We don't care if you are new or you are and old fag member but we want that you show us your knowledge.

The app must have to have all the requirements that we need. We don't make it you make the requirements. You can make the app as long as you think that is enough. The app must be posted in an spoil. That's all.

Also the judges will be Matt and me.

Remember that you will be moderator till figh comeback. After figh comeback you will lose you moderation pwers.

Good luck to everyone.

~Took~
Last edited by Took; Dec 27, 2011 at 05:03 AM.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?