Toribash
Requirements:
2nd Dan Black belt -

Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.: Well then,
Alts: plevel,trueangel, dont use them. Bad history, hardly remember any tho i know i have it, some infractions that went away, some scamming acussations that the acussation never followed tru with proofs.

Also state your previous clans and orgs.: Portuguese org, left it ; TBMA , left it but they keep my name there still ; TA , inactive city,World.
Official clans... err idk if you guys herd of this clan called the Secret? also SolidGold

Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style : attachments, they be fresh, omigosh i lost all my replays and dont have them :triggerhappy: :triggerhappy::triggerhappy:

Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph
word that will show some wiseness:
If You cant say nothing nice at all, dont say anything*
If i put my penis on something, no one else can eat it**
etc
also rewind from where i left, and long story short, redoing mat. being very sucessfull at it , this year, i always missed this deep down, delicious text grammar rigth here, risking looking like a retard with this type of text, whocares.jpeg.

Also im a poor tori, tc plz, but on my items , got alot of tc.

AlsoAlso after seeing this fun mod, and other experiences i migth be haveing, i migth make a mod myself, hmmm, its the only thing im missing to complete in toribash i reckon.

AlsoAlsoAlso installed the .91 ,problems got solved.

*doesnt apply to the internet
**family guy, Benjamin Franklin

Provide skills team with proof of any skills and abilities you may have that are TB related (art,market,ect): also /dl /lp

big ass images

Attached Files
head blowing job,eh.rpl (144.9 KB, 5 views)
firstturndm.rpl (30.5 KB, 6 views)
freerun.rpl (1.07 MB, 12 views)