Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Milk View Post
Unfair.
If this merge happens, Shmevin and Math would be the only local mods in it because both are leaders.
Noah, Wolf, Nadhif and Milk would have acess to a bank accont wich also will get local mod.

Problem solved.

This is a good idea, however Noah doesnt support it.
Originally Posted by Nadhif View Post
It's true that the maximum mod holder is only three.

Here, the mods are going to be Math, Shmevin, and a clan bank.
Noah, Wolf, and Nadhif > They are going to have the pass for the clan bank.

So, 3 people is going to be incorporated into one account.

Math + Shmevin + Bank (Noah, Wolf, Nadhif) = Three mods.

Exactly.
Originally Posted by Yiazmat View Post
Well, coffee is the 2nd clan I was ever in.
I like this clan a lot and I don't want to see it getting problems.
I do agree with Milk. The only people with mod powers,
should be Math and Shmevin. One leader and one co-leader(will be decided by you guys). Since they are the leaders and since there are only 3 spots.
After this, you all would do a discussion to choose only one co-leader between Nadhif, Wolf and Noah.
So, there will be one leader and two co-leaders.

This would be the better solution.
Just my opinion though.

Hey Yiazmat, havent seen you post around here lately.
It could either be only Math and I with mod powers, or Math and I plus the bank.
The election for the 3rd spot is also a good idea, but I dont think any of the [one] members would be up to it.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Yiazmat join [OneCoffee] please, everyone will get happy. Milk get the fuck out, thank you.

I didn't know this guy, but I confess I liked him. This is the best solution, I'll talk to Hugo, Aoc, and... Noah will probably read that. By the way... How much money do you have in bank?

Oh, I almost forgot, what if everyone start being active in IRC? #one is open to everyone no matter race, religion, nationality, or gender.

Nadhif is a very experienced member, anyone should be able to trust him.
The bank...is dry. I have held many tourneys and betting servers all turning up members who have little to none forum experience and joined only about a month or two ago. I have been countlessly donating to the bank as well, 80k wasnt enough to keep the clan alive.
Yes, everyone should join #one. There we can disuss this matter.
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Someone brought that up a long time ago. And that is just an awful idea. Just...awful. Do you know how annoying that would be to see something, log out, fix, then log back in? If you want to be the ones to do this be my guest. And you're still forgetting aoc's demands, which would result in him quitting, nullifying the merge, blahblahblah.

Shmev, Rageful, and I talked in IRC for a really long time. We came up with the solution to this. This is all dependent on aoc willing to compromise. If he isn't, there is no solution at all.

I actually believe the bank being a moderator is actually a good idea. Its not like there is really anything that needs to be done that Math cant do if we are both leaders. If we both were to be inactive any type of changes could be made from the bank.
Last edited by Shmevin; Nov 12, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]