Toribash
Original Post
iam back :P
Organ i just got unbanned exactly now, i dont know who u told that i got unbanned earlier, or maybe i didnt noticed it ..

also how i said , a couple of times, all what i said to spartan was truth , i dont lie ,why should i lie theres no reason for , i hate people who trade accounts for myself, i just gave thedevill to zazo , cuz i wanted someone ,who i can trust and who can take care of thedevill, while my break from tb,that is the reason i got banned cuz some idiot thought i was trading accounts ,i wouldnt anyone ever let touch thedevill, never .. cuz its my account and i want to reach with it by myself, and not by the help of someone other,,also i didnt knew it wasnt allowed to give someone ur own account to take care of ...
some bitch reported me for trading accounts, although i wasnt actually trading...

this is the story , and if u dont believe me its not my problem Agentp, this is anyways Non of ur Concern why i got banned, thats my private problem , care about urself and leave me alone pls,except u have srsly some psychic issues to need attention, then im srry for u..

and what u said is bullshit , i followed u ,, sure i have nothing better to do as following u to ur servers, i just wanted to tell u what happened finally , and u didnt listen me , and acted like a 4 year old kid , hold his ears closed to dont must hear his mother, then u kicked me , not like u said , besides the first time i ever met u , i didnt even talk to u ,or type or anything , and u kicked me for no reason after i got the 5 streak in ur server , and u got mad about , and now u talk to me like u would know me since years or something , u said ima persistent bastard, thats a nice way to talk to his clanmate really..,especially cuz u have no reason for, cuz u dont know anything about me , except my belt, i dont know if u just bored or something , but the way u act dont brings u far son ,maybe to the next hospital....
also im trying hard to ignore u , cuz ur a pretty mean person , and i dont wanna get brainhurted,considering about what the fuck ur problem is...

also how i said im back yay :3

i talked with Fish and he unbanned me,awfully i lost my holy flame from jire , but better then get banned forever for a little thing , im glad i didnt got kicked from Evil i pretty like u guys,well the biggest part , and i would like to stay ,more years in Evil ,except if u dont want me to stay ,ofc ill become active again and post etc,what i actually started..

~ dev
Last edited by thedevill; Nov 6, 2011 at 04:43 AM.
The Sleepy Beast