Toribash
Name: Aeren/Redtube whatever you want to call me.

Belt: I am a 3rd Dan (soon to be fourth.)

Past Clans: I was once the Co-leader of Revenge.

Bought QI?: Never bought qi.

Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None

Modes your good at: I am good at Aikido, Aikidobd and a bit of Greykido.

Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I used to market but when I got enough tc to satisfy myself I stopped. I still do have a look through the market every now and then.

GMT: Changing. I will be in Fiji for a week so it will be +12, then after that I will chose if I want to live in Samoa or Germany so it will be either -11 (Samoa) or +1 (Germany).

Player Card:

About yourself: I am 16 years old and spend most of my time either playing guitar, playing Toribash, doing things with friends or doing school related things. I am currently moving to a different country so I don't really have school shit to do nor any friends that I can see in person. I have a big interested in learning to teach music. I enjoy welding and working with metal and wood (no not like that).

Why you want to join [eVo]: Well why wouldn't I? It is a great clan and every member I have met I have had no problems with. I believe that you are one of the if not the greatest clan in toribash with some of the most skilled players of toribash. I hope to one day be able to actually be a fully fledged member of eVo and be able to uphold its standards.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Well this is tough because my ingame skills are not as good as any of the eVo members. I am quite active. I could host events and tournaments to get the eVo name around. I know I would be well suited to your clan as I have met some of you, and am part of the greenhouse, yet I still have not managed to get a post there yet.

Thanks for reading and I may edit this in the morning. I usually don't write my best at 1:00.
Last edited by redtube; Sep 22, 2011 at 01:12 AM.