Toribash
Originally Posted by 6OD View Post
MAN U!!!!!!!!!!! Now its time to defend the most popular sport in the world. With that said how is american football in anyway supreme. And this is coming from an american-fag i guess. The length of both games are similar, so your retarded on that one.

Well, since I stated that the players don't do much, other than run up and down the field the entire time without anyone scoring, it does lag on and feel quite a bit longer.

Obviously you havn't watched much good football where defensive backs go into tackles and "absolutely massacre" oncoming forwards.

I'm not quite sure which sport you're referring to here, although I'll guess it's "your football". Well, the overall brutality of it isn't even close to that of American football, usually there aren't as many highlight plays or action due to the simple nature of the sport.

Also why do you act like beer and wings aren't being consumed while watching a football game?

I didn't say they weren't, just, I'd probably think it'd be more prominent here. I didn't allude to that one bit.

You also down your own sport by calling american football athleties out of shape, "in the seven second span of the average drive." Should I go on? I think il wait for a response.

How is that comment alluding to the athletes being out of shape at all? The sequence is much more quick and condensed in American football; try learning the rules before you comment on it again. In fact, some of the most athletic plays come in that short four to eight second drive where a running/half back bolts through, or a quick pass to the wide receiver.

Your move.