Toribash
Original Post
[Rel]Streetspar.tbm and other..
Sup. Made a new sparring mod. (My fifth mod ever :>)
Preffered engageheight would probably be 600 (shown in screenshots)

Screenshots (beware, they are big)

Feel free to C&C and post replays or whatever. I uploaded it to the mod page earlier so it should be up for multiplayer if you want to play it in multiplayer.
Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------
Mod #2: Usirun
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
Sap, Made another little parkour mod. Don't want to post another thread or anything though, So i'll just post it here.
A pretty quick, easy mod to get through, start on one side, get to the other etc.

Screenshots (beware, big again :c)

Adding this to the main post, as well.
I honestly don't know why, but It wont save the engageplayer pos in the gamerules, so you'll probably have to manually enter it yourself. The one that it was made to use is: engageplayerposition 2.00,8.00,6.00,-2.00,8.00,6.00.
I uploaded the mod a bit earlier on the Mods page, It's only a matter of time before it's up for multiplayer.
Note: These are the kinds of mods I do, Parkour, Freerunning, and Sparring, because those are my favorite parts of toribash, If you have any suggestions for mods for me to make that could fall under those categories feel free to PM me or post here in the thread. (Since I'm making more mods every couple days, I'll eventually get around to creating a .zip of all my mods etc)
Have fun C:

usirun.tbm
Attached Files
Streetspar.tbm (2.2 KB, 83 views)
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 16, 2011 at 04:08 AM.