Toribash
Originally Posted by carbonking View Post
...so who's going to say it

I'll do it...

Originally Posted by ulus05 View Post
We create a new clan with Mind
go and check:P we are no official but we become official soon
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=273549

Not trying to be mean but you won't become official so fast. I'll give you some reasons. Not a cool DSC, seriously googled images suck and the DSC isn't very organized. Memberlist is just crap. Seriously that clan pic isn't made by Mind obviously googled. I'm 90% sure that it was made by another person that is really good at vectoring. Okay moving further with reasons... All clan members have crap grammar and doesn't know how to lead a clan. MindSwiped promotes members too easily. You have just 4 members and none of them are worthy to lead a clan. Compare REM with other clans and you'll find many reasons why you won't become official. Clan council only accepts the best clans who have applied. And there are enough official clans so your clan chances to become official is 20%. Your clan members need artistic skills to make banners, etc.

So yeah I think that's almost it.
If your lazy to read everything then here's a shorter version: REM won't become official. Because it's shit. So yeah take that criticism. I'm not trying to insult anyone it's just what most of the people think. So yeah we still can be friends.

Also kevin I still feel lazy. So like this week I'll do it probably.