Ranking
Oh cool i'll take one of those boots please
Also add me on steam my names souldevilj and i'd love to join your server, is it up right now? I would like to to teach me the little you know, hell I don't know how to break the wall :S
my name so your sure
And heres my home.. a very bad looking place!
Ahh just figured it out the hammer does that
-----
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Don't run in full screen. As soon as I push back it closes too, so I just run in windowed mode.

And the old man disappeared the second time I went there :/ So I'd say don't talk to him unless you're absolutely certain you'll win. On the plus side, I can get to some chests in the dungeon and loot it quickly then warp out before the skulls arrive, magic mirror ftw.

And, if I get on the server I'll be willing to give away 2 Herme's boots and a magic mirror to the first people that ask (1 per person). Herme's boots will let you run faster after moving on direction for a certain amount of time (good for long distance running), and a magic mirror will warp you back to spawn (good for quick, close to spawn cave running, or a speedy escape (or extended cave running if you use a bed)) I'll be giving away any special items I get duplicates of, excluding my two regen rings, cause I think they stack.

Also, what are regular bottles for? I got 20 of them from a chest, and there's an item cloud in a bottle, so I'm assuming I can use them to make similar items.

Cloud in a bottle is equipable and used for a double jump I think
-----
OMG FALLING STAR KILLED THIS GIANT EYE THINGY?

-----

House it getting better :P NPC's move in the guide says, I got 11 silver coins so far, need 39 more
Last edited by souldevilj; May 17, 2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump