View Poll Results

Originally Posted by War View Post
I'm pretty sure he was drunk on vodka when writing this xD

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;p

Originally Posted by green954 View Post
Nick:Green
Belt: 3 dan
Previous clans: hobo,epic, and element
Reason to join:this clan im in is really inactive so I want to join this one because your clan looks fun to be in and I played with some of your members.
Replays:Here

REJECTED

about green. ill say no etc.. what da hell? really, he posted application here and joined other clan, and u guys keep tellin that this is okay and such, like we are looking for more members. no.
we got lots members and tbh i dnt really like to see this "join us please u can join us if u will leave ur clan" lol
may be he made a mistake. he got auto-rejected, and i guess he should deal with it, so guys leave it ;p
he was thinking inb4 make such decision probably, if no, again not my problem.

rejected. end of story.

Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
Took back my app and gave up on joining Fl0w after Bojan n Snake made it evident I dont belong here. Gave me so much hassle over a name lol and your meant to be friends(some of you) and then I see you accepting a bunch of other unknown guys real fast, no questions
~dude why da hell so serioious?.. i asked u few questions thats normal stuff and u got pissed off.. once again.. i wasnt trying to offend u or someth... gahh....

How can you accept someone you dont know so fast?, yet even though I'm well known in this clan I was questioned non stop.
~some ppl here got accepted fast, for some it took more time.. thats okay thing. i never say yes if im not 90% sure that the person will fit us well
~i making mistakes sometimes ofcz but dam i still dealing with kicking ppl out so this is not a big deal for me atleast ;p william know ;p

Last edited by snake; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:07 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15