Toribash
Originally Posted by urmybch1 View Post
Hey guys, I finally decided to apply Glow. :o

So here is why I want to join this clan: I have seen it grow and not so much, I have relations with a couple of the people in this clan too so that is a given reason why I would like to join. Also I've seen that this clan likes to chill and just hang out, Which I love to just mess around but not be a dick at the same time. Also I have a GMT of -5 just so that you will know what time it will be and stuff when I'll get on and such. Hehe and my real life name is Fate, but I'm a guy ._. just saying. Also "I choose this clan because" it really sticks out to me, I've seen tons of the clan tags in game and on forum so I can tell this clan has a outnumbering community of most other clans. Also I've decided to apply because I've seen alot of the people I know in here which kinda made me have to apply. And sorry for the short application, right now I have pneumonia so can't really stay on here long. Also forgot to say that I'm 15.

-Urmybch1

P.S. Don't ask about my name, This account was an alt that my friend made for fun but then I made it my main account.....Trying to get a name change.

I really wanted you to be a newfag
really bad

Too bad you aren't, yes.