Toribash
Well, this is not the first time im applying to a clan, and my previous experiences were not as good as i expected, since the clans that I wished to join didnt send me a conclusive answer, and most part of them are now inactive. Okay lets proceed: The reasons why im applying here is that this clan is not only active in forums and in-game, it is why you guys are one of the few who consider skills instead of belts. As you see, im not very active in forums, but i assure you that ill have more posts if i join, if it happen I'll have something that I rely on to make new threads, give some ideas, suggestions and critics.

Who am I : A dude Someone who knows how to behave in different situations: If a green belt pwns me, Ill not say anything even if he 'trolls' me, ill not say he shoveled, ill not say his moves sucked, he is lucky, whatever, ill keep it to myself, even if he actually did. Someone who respects the other players and fight honestly.

'Why should i care' : That is a very cruel question considering the context of the post :0

Favorite mods: All aikido ones - big and biggerdojo.. etc -; Taekkyon; and Sambo

Accounts: This one and Sid16, never got banned yet .-.

Hobbys: ooohohoho....hohohoohohoho Anything that a normal person wouldnt do <: |

Why me : I think ill represent the clan in many good ways, Ill dedicate great part of my creativity on it, I will not tarnish the reputation of anyone with things like begging and...being a dumb.-.

References: Well, i think you guys, .-. , u know that making dumb stuff and screwing up people doesn't fits with my personality

Replays: Some of them are here :

GMT: -4
Attached Files
escape.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
Walking_punchsplit.rpl (366.4 KB, 4 views)
decap7.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
aaaaa.rpl (88.2 KB, 4 views)
lollol.rpl (120.3 KB, 4 views)