Toribash
Funny, this org has exist for a long time and I just realized there is an Anime org in TB.

Favourite Anime/Manga:
Anime: School days, Elfen Lied, High School of The Dead, Hokuto no Ken, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tentai Senshi Sunred, Sora no Otoshimono, Saint Seiya, and many more, I like old anime because most of the stories are exciting in my opinion.
Manga: I don't like reading, the only manga I've ever intrested in are Masked Rider Spirits, Persona 3, and Souten no Ken.

Favourite Character: Asuka (NGE), Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken), Lucy and Bando(Elfen Lied, and yes I like Bando), Ichi-go and Ni-go (Masked rider spirits).

What made you love Anime/Manga? Well, I don't know why. I just like watching animated pictures and fantasy story since I was a kid, and the story in most anime are fantasy and not possible to happen in real life. Watching anime help me relieved some stress of the pressure from irl activities, I don't like reading like I said before so I don't like manga, except if the story is really worth my time.

Anime card: Dunno what it is for, don't have one.