Toribash
Original Post
[MFR] the leader is leaving :(
ok everyone in Marine Force Recon, i am getting really behind in my studies lately...
if i am going to be able to graduate i can't spend my time here at tb anymore...
i know the clan has been inactive, and its been harder since DeMaster10 stop coming around...
i'll definitely be gone for awhile maybe not forever, in that i think tag is most qualified to be the leader of MFR...
if u want it or not tag let me know please so i can put someone in charge since i can't be...
this is 54321LOL resigning leadership to: tagknife, if she doesn't want it than i'll give it to KhayZ...

tb has become a daily thing for me that i really enjoy, so this is hard for me to do this to u guys...
i know how chaotic it can be trying to pick up the pieces with out a leader thats because i had to do that and i don't want u guys having to go through that...(its hard!!)
so i'll stick around long enough to establish a new leader with mod powers...

FAPTASTIC!!!(Pana) if ur reading this thanks for everything...
especially getting me in this clan, i've come to love MFR but i just can't be around enough right now to be the leader and keep it alive...
i know u had a lot of faith in me, so i'm sorry... hopefully i'll see u around in the future..
-----
oh tagknife and KhayZ... don't let me make u fell like i'm dumping this clan on u guys or that u have to take it...
i'm not going to be here so i can't really care if this clans dies or not...
so u don't have to take it if u guys want to leave it too...
Last edited by 54321LOL; Mar 16, 2011 at 02:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...