Toribash
Original Post
Urgent need to complain
Not sure if i should post this here, or at all for that matter, but i need to get it of my chest somehow.

Me and my girlfriend have been living together for about a year and a half now, i moved to her town and i'm currently residing with her and her two kids.
I have a daughter on my own too, she leaves close to my hometown, about 600 kilometers from here.

At first, after i moved up things were great, and i mainly mean my contact with my daughter. Things were moving along at a fair pace until about 6 months ago when i, due to the economic crisis, lost my job. My personal finances went downhill, at first it wasn't too bad but the angle of decline got steeper and steeper until now, my financial situation is close to beyond repair. This has lead me to take the decission to move back to my hometown, where i know i can get a job, the problem is i don't have an apartment there, so i'm forced to move to my mums place, which means my girlfriend and her kids can't move with me. (my mum and my gf don't really draw even).

Since my gf don't want a long distance relationship, and well, i don't want that either, she said it's best if we break up. And IT F***IN SUCKS! I love her, She loves me. And we're breaking up cuz of money?! WTF is up with that shit?

Well, i haven't seen my daughter more than 4 times the last year, so getting my economy in order is something i have to do. I'm done neglecting my daughters wants and needs for my own, personal wants.

I got a lump in my throat the size of Mount Everest right now. I just want to close my eyes and when i open them everything is fixed, but that wont happen.

I don't want to lose my gf over some shitty economics but i don't want to be without my daughter either.

I feel like shit right now.

My mums coming tomorrow to pick me and my stuff up. It's a 600km drive back to my hometown after she arrives, that's about 5-6 hours on the road.

I've got half a mind to pick up the phone and ring up my mum to tell her not to come and just let everything fall apart, cuz then i can atleast be with my gf.

And i got half a mind to just leave and try to sort things out while having the possibility to see my daughter.

But i can't make up my mind. It's just to emotional.
> Old-schooler <