Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Bwamp View Post
There are two girls that are interested in me, but I am interested in a relationship only for physical pleasure. How do I use them for gratification without killing my chances at future prospects?

Well, the best thing (morally) to do in this sort of situation is to try to accomplish your goal without being dishonest to anyone. So, if you think it would be safe, just be upfront with the girls and say something like "hey, I'm not really looking for anything super serious right now, but I really dig you." Depending on the girl, they will either accept or reject the idea (more often than not, sadly, the girl will reject it).

If either of them accepts, congrats use a condom and don't let guilt get in your way. Just remember not to USE them, but to try to have fun WITH them, not at their expense.

Now, in the more likely event that this sort of open philandering is not an option, first you should consider whether or not this is something you are really ok with doing. All guys talk shit, but I have also found that if you ask any guy his honest opinion he will tell you that 9 times out of 10 he would rather get involved with someone than just fuck and run. Casual sex can be fun, but it also tends to leave the participants feeling empty and dirty, usually because people who THINK they know what they are in for really don't. Still something you want to do? Are you ready to risk feeling like a worthless whore? If so, read on.

O.k., so two girls like you, and you want to get some without one hand knowing what the other is doing I suppose. The ONLY way that this will work is if you lie. Lie a lot, lie like you have never lied before, and don't stop to consider these poor girls feelings. You will have to be callous. Your best bet is to set up dates on different days with each one. It will probably take a few dates for each girl, so you have a lot of planning and organising to do. If you can manage that and keep it going long enough to get to second base or so, than you can figure out what would be the best way to manipulate your way into their pants, but again, you will have to be a liar.

Honestly this is something I don't condone because manipulation is one of my HUGE pet peeves with people. Personally I hope you get dick warts from this little adventure, but eh, to each their own, and at the end of the day I don't judge you. Just don't be surprised when one of the girls finds out about the other, because it WILL happen (there are no free rides in life after all). When this happens, depending on the girl, you will most likely have at least one guy looking to kick your ass, though it could be a few. Hopefully you know how to fight.

Bottom line, if you end up getting some, and everyone is over 18, film it and send it to me. Because a slime ball such yourself doesn't care anyway, and I will never turn down free pr0n.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.