Toribash
Original Post
Halloween plans <Help>
Well for halloween i was planning on being the big bad wolf and my fiance being little red riding hood .. and filling a basket with a big blanket lots of yummy food and candles and halloween cookies and "Kidnapping" my fiance from her parents house and literally running away to the top of a huge clear hill near our local dam where the moon usually sets and is always huge and having a nice romantic halloween themed picnic. Well I ended up just a few mintues ago asking her how she felt about having a picnic on halloween and told her i may have something planned and she said no that i need to stay at home on halloween and i told her what i had planned and what i got and without hesitation still said no. I hung up on her and cried. So now I dont know what im going to do ive eaten half the candy for the trick or treaters and im sulking in my room. The thing is, is that i was going to tell her our wedding date (Something ive been keeping secret and something she was really anxious to hear) and now idk what to do its almost not special anymore. So where the help comes in at is what i should do for halloween.

I bought the following things for us:

Pillsbury cookies.

<--- not exact one but close to it
Big halloween sheet.

LINK TO CANDLES
<---- got 3 packs of them