Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Set Request - 300k And A Flame Reward
The Request

I want a new, permanent texture set. I'm not totally sure how I want it set out but that's because I pretty much like any kind of set with a decent colour scheme, it can be done with anything from MS paint to photoshop, as long as you map everything correctly and it looks good, you're in with a chance against the best of the best texture makers. As I'm offering a high reward, I want only the best quality in textures. Trail, DQ and ground textures are optional. It can be any colours but remember to mention what colours you've used though. I am not really up to date with all the new names of the colours these days. The only type of set I don't want is 'emo' I.E. I don't like sets with headphones and the likes.

Now, I realize that my lack of description will leave many of you stumped, but don't worry, just skip down to 'Referance Sets' at the bottom, there you'll find sets which I have seen and liked in the past/presant and hopefully you'll be able to get some good ideas from there.

The Reward

The flame that I am giving away along with the 300k is a raver flame, forged by FNugget. It is a full body flame and the colours change as it is a multi-coloured flame.Here's a video of the flame in action: (It's the first one)

The video was made by FNugget too.

Referance Sets

Good luck guys
Last edited by DecapW; Oct 21, 2009 at 06:51 PM.