Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Help me find a movie
Toribash forum may not be the best place to ask this question, but this is one of the few forums i frequent so I'll try anyway.

I've seen this movie when i was 7 years old, on TV, so i presume it was made somewhere in the early 90's. I assume it was American or British.
Basically, the plot involves aliens (it was implied at least) dropping small pieces of mysterious blue crystal on Earth that had a rather nasty property of absorbing water and restructuring it into itself. They absorbed water from the ground, atmosphere, and so on. A dude found one early on in the movie and accidentally spilled a glass of beer on it, which of course was taken over by the crystal. Somewhere along the movie a piece of crystal was shot in a woman and she was quickly mummified. This is pretty much all i can remember. I didn't watch it til the end then, that's why i want to finish it.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I was impressed by it back then (i thought it was a cool idea) and since then i didn't forget it. I may well find it cheesy if i watch it now.
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 2, 2009 at 09:22 PM.