Ranking
Original Post
Games you recommend?
I recently came accross some money (not much $175 last time I checked that could be 3 highly overpriced games). And I want to spend my money on some new games.

So I'd like some reccomendations from people who actually have a wide range of games :ooo

Some requirements though :ooo

-PC games only. I'm never really on my consoles so it'd be a wasted investment (kind of like my consoles -_-)
-I'm not really a fan of RPGs. So don't recommend every RPG you know. Just 1 or 2. I'd only play it as a boredom buster most likely. Kind of the same case with RTS.
-No monthly subscriptions. I hate games like that. It's not enough that I payed you 50 something dollars, no, you have to leech now a constant source of income.
-Good storyline/gameplay. I cannot stress this one enough. The last few games I've played have been TERRIBLE with storyline and/or gameplay. Nothing turns me off faster than that.

I pretty much have no new-ish games other than Unreal Tournament 3 so you have very little odds of naming something I already have. My PC is relativly good (I had to skrimp a bit with the graphics cards but they're still good) so most, if not all games will work. And I have Vista, so Games for Windows stuff is ok for me too.

A basic outline of the game (genre, difficulty, your opinion on it, etc.) would be nice. After all I'm looking for recommendations, not a list.

And if you really have the time you could tell me it's current market price :3 save me from some effort.

Also, just to get at least SOME people helping me out, for incentive, after I buy my games, the first person to have mentioned one of those games will recieve 1k from me. If I really liked it an extra 1.5k or more could be sent. Just as incentive...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games