Toribash
Original Post
[Toxic] Shop
Hello, and Welcome to the Toxic Clan Official Shop. I hope you searched what you were looking for.

Now, Concerning to this Shop, there will be rules. You will obey them. If you don't, your request will be immediatly canceled.

Prviliges ::
- Toxic Members get Free Designs (exept backgrounds, because it takes more time and creativity than a normal design).

- People non-toxic will have to pay. 300 tc per design. (for toxic members, BG desktops is 150, for non-toxics, its 300).

- Videos will be free for Toxic members, for non-Toxic's, it will be 2000 ToriCredits per Movie. Rule, there will be a waiting list, which i will update in this post. 1 video request per week. For designs, there will not be a waiting list, but your design will take maximum 3 days
  • [Rules]

• Do not pressure, insult, or bride the designer, in any way. If you do, your request will be immediatly canceled.
  • You will send the money to me, after i make your design.
  • You'll not take credit for making the design. To stop this from happening, i'll put a small trademark at the bottom right of every design. I've experienced this before, and i'm tired of it.
  • [Graphic Design]
    - Signatures
    - Heads
    - Desktop Backgrounds (not free)

The Way you May Request.
Size:
Colors: (optional)
Picture: (obligatory)
Text: (obligatory)
Font: (Optional, this is the type of text you want, for more information or fonts to choose, go dafont.com)

- Signatures
Signature place. Here are some examples.

-------

-------

(Character was not made by me, it was made by Sparrow Hawk, if i remember.)

-Heads
Head Section. Examples:

(I can do any head you request, just post a pic i can edit to make it as a head.)

-Wallpapers
Wallpaper section. Examples:

• Videos

Yes...video part. Now, i decided to make this feature Toxic only. Why? i want to have a feature only this clan has. Now.... For this, you may pay 500 tc (hey, video making isn't easy).

You may give me atleast 30 replays This should make a 3-4 min video. I will do the effects, text, etc. Remember, 1 person per week.

-=Video Waiting List=-
JumalanKasi
Patrick_Unrated
Last edited by DarkEnergy; Oct 25, 2007 at 12:35 AM.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc